HELPS REDUCE FINE LINES AND WRINKLES
Your go-to ingredient for skin renewal.
Derived from Vitamin A, this slow release Retinol serum helps target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with less risk of irritation. It also boosts overall skin clarity and uneven skin tone for a brighter, more even complexion. A perfect introduction to using Retinol for those who are starting to see the signs of ageing.
Who is it for?
Good for; Normal skin.
Helps to; Reduce wrinkles without irritation
- 1% RetiStar stabilised Retinol
- 0.5% Granactive Retinoid
- Squalane for hydration and soothing
- Only use Retinol in the PM.
- On cleansed skin, and after Hyaluronic Acid if you are using it, apply a pea-sized amount and massage into to the face and neck.
- For the fragile skin around the eyes, we recommend using Retinol Eye Cream
- Follow with moisturizer, oil or both depending on preference.
- Start off using it 1-2 times per week and increase gradually if your skin can tolerate more frequent use.
- INKEY Tip
- If you have more sensitive skin, use Niacinamide before Retinol to help decrease irritation.