Real Techniques Ultimate Sponge Trio is an all-in-one kit with different sizes and textures to complete any look. This kit contains the miracle complexion sponge, midi miracle powder sponge, and mini miracle complexion sponge. Create any desired look from dewy to matte with all you need to blend, conceal, and filter. Use the miracle complexion sponge to apply and blend foundation for a natural, luminous finish. Discover why this is the #1 makeup sponge! Use the midi miracle powder sponge to apply powder for a smooth, even finish. The midi size perfectly fits the contours of the face. Use the mini miracle complexion sponge to precisely apply for a flawless finish on the go. The mini size is great for touch ups and spot coverage. The coverage is buildable across all sponges to provide an effortless, natural finish. All sponges can be used with liquid, cream, and powder products. All three can also be used damp or dry depending on the desired coverage level.
- The Real Techniques Makeup Sponge Trio includes (1) miracle complexion sponge, (1) midi miracle powder sponge, and (1) mini miracle complexion sponge
- The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponges are perfect for buildable coverage and to create a full-faced look Sponges can be used damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full matte finish Sponges are best used with liquid, cream, and powder products
- Designed with a 3-point precision application for targeted makeup application and coverage
- Use the full-sized miracle complexion sponge to apply and blend foundation for a natural, luminous finish and to cover large areas of the face
- The midi size powder sponge perfectly fits the contours of the face to provide even coverage
- Use the mini miracle complexion sponge to precisely apply for a flawless finish on-the-go and to fit into the corners of your nose and under the eyes
- Powder makeup blending sponge is your solution for oily skin and perfect for setting makeup
- 100% Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and Latex Free
How To Use
Miracle Complexion Sponge: Use a dry or damp MCS to blend foundation into the skin. Midi Miracle Powder Sponge: After you apply and blend in your foundation, use the MPS to apply powders, blush, highlighter, and contour. Mini Miracle Complexion Sponge: Use the Mini MCS to conceal and cover under the eyes, around the nose, and spots and imperfections. Sponges are designed with 3-point application: Use rounded sides to blend large areas of the face with a dabbing motion. Use the precision tip to cover blemishes and imperfections. Use the flat edge for contouring around the eyes and nose.
Cleaning, Care, and Maintenance
Rinse through with lukewarm water after each use. Deep clean once a week with Real Techniques Brush and Sponge Gel Cleanser. Air dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated area. Store in a cool, dry place. Replace every 30 days.
There are no reviews yet.